There are a couple different ways that you can upload photos to iCloud, and the method you choose will depend on how you want to store your photos.
The first option is to enable iCloud Photos, which will automatically upload all of the pictures in your camera roll to iCloud any time your device is connected to WiFi. This is a great option if you have a lot of storage space on iCloud and you want to keep an easy backup of all your photos.
The second option is to use My Photo Stream, which only stores the most recent 1,000 photos or 30 days worth of photos ( whichever is greater) on iCloud. This is a good option if you don’t want to use up too much storage space on iCloud or if you just want an easy way to transfer your most recent photos between devices.
How do I move photos from iPhone to iCloud and delete from iPhone?
There are a few ways you can move photos from your iPhone to iCloud and delete them from your iPhone. One way is to turn off iCloud photo sharing. This will keep your photos in iCloud but not on your iPhone. Another workaround is to use a different iCloud account to keep the previous account’s iCloud photos safe. Another way to do this is to use a different cloud server to back up the photos before deleting them on your iPhone.
Why are my Google Photos not updating?
There are a few reasons why your Google Photos might not be updating.
The first reason could be that you don’t have the “Back up & Sync” option turned on in your settings.
- To check this, open the menu in Google Photos and click on Settings.
- Then, go to the “Back up & Sync” section and make sure that the option is turned on.
Another reason why your Google Photos might not be updating could be because you don’t have any folders enabled for automatic backup and sync.
- To check this, click on the “Backup Device Folder” option in Google Photos.
- This will show you which folders are currently being backed up and synced.
- If you don’t see the Google Photos folder listed here, then it means that it’s not set up for automatic backup and sync.
If neither of these solutions solve the problem, then it’s possible that there’s an issue with your internet connection. Try restarting your router or modem, and then try opening Google Photos again. If the problem persists, you can contact Google support for further assistance.
Can I move photos from iPhone and put in a folder in iCloud?
Yes, you can move photos from your iPhone to a folder in iCloud.
- To do this, simply open iCloud Drive on iCloud.com and drag the photo to the desired folder.
- You can also select several photos and drag one of them to the folder icon to move all selected photos to that folder.
Why is photos stuck on uploading?
There are a few reasons why photos might get stuck while uploading. One reason is that the photo is too large. If the photo is over 2MB, it will take longer to upload. Another reason is if there’s a lot of traffic on the site. This can cause photos to take longer to upload.
Additionally, if your internet connection is slow, this will also affect how quickly photos upload. Lastly, if you’re trying to upload a lot of photos at once, some of them may get stuck in the queue. To avoid this, try uploading photos one at a time.
How do I delete photos from my iPhone but keep them on iCloud?
It’s easy to delete photos from your iPhone while keeping them in iCloud. Just turn off iCloud photo sharing and they’ll be safe in iCloud. You can also use a different iCloud account to keep the photos from your previous account safe. Another workaround is to use a different cloud server to back up the photos before deleting them on your iPhone.
Why does Google Photos stop uploading?
There can be several reasons why Google Photos may stop uploading. One possibility is that the photos or videos exceed the size limit. Photos can’t exceed 75 MB or 100 megapixels, and videos can’t exceed 10 GB. Another possibility is that the photo or video doesn’t meet requirements. For example, the file might be corrupted or in a format that’s not supported.
Why does my iPhone photos say uploading?
The iCloud Photo Library is a great way to keep your photos synced across all of your devices. However, if you find that your photos are stuck on the “uploading” stage, there are a few things you can do to fix the problem.
- First, make sure that iCloud Photo Library is turned on in your settings.
- If it is, try turning it off and then back on again.
- This should kickstart the uploading process.
- If that doesn’t work, try restarting your device.
- Sometimes a simple reboot can fix stuck photos.
If neither of those solutions works, you may need to delete the stuck photos from your library and then upload them again.
- To do this, open the Photos app and select the stuck photos.
- Tap the share button and then choose “Delete.”
- Confirm that you want to delete the photos and then try uploading them again.
How do I force my iPhone to upload photos to the cloud?
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch Go to Settings > [your name].
- Tap iCloud. Tap Photos, then turn on iCloud Photos.
- With iCloud Photos, you can access your photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, Apple TV, on iCloud.com, and even your Windows PC.
- And when you make a change, the update is made across all of your devices.* * requires an iCloud storage plan
How do I move Photos from iPhone to iCloud and delete from iPhone?
If you want to delete photos from your iPhone but keep them in iCloud, you can turn off iCloud photo sharing. You can also use a different iCloud account to keep the previous account’s iCloud photos safe. Another workaround is to use a different cloud server to back up the photos before deleting them on your iPhone.
How do I erase my iPhone but not iCloud?
If you want to delete photos from your iPhone but not iCloud, you can disable the iCloud Photos feature in Settings. This will prevent any new photos from being added to iCloud, and you can safely delete them from your iPhone without affecting the iCloud photo library.
- To do this, open Settings and tap on your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- On the next screen, select iCloud > Photos.
- Use the toggle switch for iCloud Photos to disable syncing.
- With the connectivity between iPhone and the iCloud disabled, you can safely delete photos from your iPhone.
Why are my photos not uploading?
The most common reason for photos not uploading is that the file size is too large. Each photo has a certain amount of data or “bits” associated with it. When you take a photo, the camera saves all of that data to the memory card. The average smart phone can hold about 1,000 photos. Some cameras have what’s called RAW mode which allows you to save even more data per photo but these files are much larger and can quickly fill up your memory card.
If you’re trying to upload 100 RAW photos, it will likely take a very long time because each individual photo has so much data. Another possibility is that your internet connection is too slow. If you’re on a cellular network, you might not be able to upload large files. Even if you’re on WiFi, sometimes the connection speed isn’t fast enough to upload photos in a reasonable amount of time.
Finally, some websites have strict limits on the file size or dimensions of photos that can be uploaded. If your photos are too big or too small, they might not upload successfully.
Why are my iPhone photos not uploading?
There are a few things you can check if your iPhone photos are not uploading to iCloud. Make sure that Wi-Fi is on and that you have an internet connection. You can also go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos and make sure that Upload to My Photo Stream is turned on. If this option is not available, it may mean that iCloud Photos is turned on and your photos are being kept in iCloud instead.
Does deleting a photo also delete from iCloud?
When you delete a photo from your iCloud account, it is also deleted from all other devices that are connected to your iCloud account and have iCloud photos turned on. Once a photo is deleted, you have thirty days to recover it before it is permanently removed.
Why are photos still on my iPhone after deleting from iCloud?
For a number of reasons, the iCloud memory is more permanent than that on your iPhone, iPad or Mac. The connectivity between iPhone and iCloud means that if you delete a picture on your iPhone, it’s also deleted from iCloud. However, there are some things to keep in mind when deleting pictures from iCloud.
- First, make sure that you really want to delete the picture. Once it’s deleted from iCloud, it can be difficult to retrieve.
- Second, remember that any devices connected to iCloud will also delete the picture.
- So, if you have an iPad and an iPhone connected to iCloud and you delete a picture on the iPhone, it will also be deleted from the iPad.
How do I refresh Google Photos browser?
If you’re having trouble refreshing the Google Photos browser, there are a few things you can try:
- Restart the app.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app.
- Sign out and sign in to your Google account again, switch to another account, and switch back.
- Restart your phone.
- Cut off the network connection and reconnect it.
- Clear drive database.
How do I move all my photos from my iPhone to iCloud?
There are a few ways that you can move photos from your iPhone to iCloud.
The first way is to go to Settings > [your name].
- From here, you will need to tap on iCloud and then Photos.
- Once you have done this, you will need to turn on iCloud Photos.
- This will allow all of the photos on your iPhone to be backed up to iCloud.
Another way to move photos from your iPhone to iCloud is to use the built-in Apple Photos app.
- To do this, simply open the app and go to the Albums tab.
- Here, you will see all of the albums that contain photos on your iPhone.
- Select the album that you want to export, and then tap on the Share button in the top-right corner of the screen.
- From here, you can choose how you want to share your photos, such as with another iOS device or with a Mac.
- If you choose to share with another iOS device, you will be asked if you want to also import the photos from that device into your own iCloud Photo Library.
The last way to move photos from your iPhone to iCloud is to connect your iPhone to a computer and use iTunes.
- Once you have connected your iPhone to your computer, launch iTunes and select your device.
- Next, click on the “Photos” tab and make sure that the “Sync Photos” option is enabled.
- Finally, click on the “Apply” or “Sync” button in order to start syncing your photos with iTunes.
How do I keep photos on iCloud but not in device?
There are two ways to keep your photos on iCloud but not on your device. The first way is to turn on iCloud Photos and select Optimize iPhone Storage to save space on your device. This will keep all of your photos in iCloud but will only download iCloud photos in lower resolution versions of them onto your device. The second way is to go into Settings > [your name] > iCloud and turn off thePhotos toggle. This will keep your photos in iCloud but they will not be downloaded onto your phone.
Can you upload an entire folder to iCloud?
iCloud Drive is a great way to keep your files backed up and accessible from all of your devices.
- You can upload entire folders to iCloud Drive, either by dragging them in from the desktop or by selecting them in a folder window and choosing iCloud Drive as the destination.
- If you drag a file to a folder icon, it will be highlighted to confirm that the file will be added to that folder.
Why are my photos not automatically uploading to Google Photos?
There can be a few reasons why your photos and videos are not automatically uploading to Google Photos. If you have back up and sync turned on, check to see if your account is correctly synced to the service. You can check this by going to the Backup & Sync section of your account settings. If it says “Back up & sync is on,” then your account is correctly set up and any new photos or videos should be uploaded automatically. If photos and videos aren’t uploading, try turning off back up & sync, then turning it back on. It’s also possible that your device isn’t connected to the internet, or there may be an issue with the app itself.
Does deleting photos from iCloud delete from iPhone?
When you delete a photo from iCloud, it is also deleted from any devices that have iCloud Photos turned on. This cannot be undone, so if you change your mind you have 30 days to recover the photo before it is permanently removed.
Why are the Photos on my iPhone not uploading to iCloud?
It’s possible that the Photos on your iPhone are not uploading to iCloud because Wi-Fi is turned off, or because there is no internet connection.
- To check this, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos.
- Make sure Upload to My Photo Stream is turned on.
- If you’re still having trouble, it’s also possible that iCloud Photos is turned off.
- To turn it on, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud and make sure the switch for iCloud Photos is turned on.