iCloud is Apple’s cloud-based storage and syncing service for iOS, macOS, Windows, and the web. It can back up your photos and videos, contacts, files, and more. You can access your iCloud data from any of your devices, or on icloud.com. To create a new iCloud account:
- Go to www.icloud.com in any web browser, then click Create an Apple ID.
- Enter your full name, birthdate, email address, and password.
- Choose the country or region that you want to use for your iCloud account.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions, then click Continue.
- Follow the instructions on screen to verify your email address and set up two-factor authentication for your new iCloud account.
How do I create a new Apple ID when I already have one?
It’s easy to create a new Apple ID when you already have one.
- All you need to do is open the App Store and tap the sign-in button.
- Then, tap Create New Apple ID. If you don’t see this option, make sure that you’re signed out of iCloud.
- After that, just enter your credit card and billing information, then tap Next.
Will I lose my photos if I create a new Apple ID?
It is possible to create a new Apple ID without losing any of your data, photos, apps, or subscriptions. To do this, simply follow the steps below:
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to Settings and tap on your name at the top of the screen.
- Tap on “Apple ID,” “iCloud,” or “iTunes & App Store,” depending on where you want to change your Apple ID.
- Tap on “Edit” in the top right corner of the screen.
- Enter your new Apple ID and password.
- Tap on “Sign In.”
- You will be asked if you want to keep using your iCloud Keychain with your new Apple ID. If you want to keep using it, tap on “Use iCloud Keychain.”
- You may also be asked if you want to merge your data with your new Apple ID. If you want to merge it, tap on “Merge.” Otherwise, tap on “Don’t Merge.”
Will I lose my data if I make a new Apple ID?
If you create a new Apple ID, your data will not be lost as long as you backup your data. You may lose some data when changing to the new ID, but you can minimize it by turning off Optimization in Settings/Your Name/iCloud/Photos and/or in Photos/Preferences/iCloud.
What happens when you delete your Apple ID?
Deleting an Apple ID should only be done as a last resort, as it will delete all of the data and content associated with that account. Once you delete your Apple ID, you won’t be able to access any of the services or content that were associated with it. Before deleting your Apple ID, you should make sure to back up all of your data so that you can still access it after the deletion.
What will happen if I delete my Apple ID?
Deleting your Apple ID should not be taken lightly since it will result in the loss of access to any data, content, or services associated with that Apple ID. Once you delete your Apple ID, your account details and associated data are removed from Apple’s servers. This means that you will no longer be able to use any of the features that require an Apple ID, such as purchasing items from the iTunes Store or accessing iCloud.
How do I delete Apple ID and add new?
If you want to delete your Apple ID and create a new one, you can do so by following the steps below:
- Open a web browser on your Mac, PC, or iPad, and navigate to privacy.apple.com.
- Enter your Apple ID email and password.
- On the Apple ID & Privacy page, select Continue.
- Under Delete Your Account, select Get Started.
Can I create a second iCloud account?
You can create up to three @icloud.com email aliases on iCloud.com, in addition to your primary iCloud Mail address.
- To set up an alias, sign in to iCloud.com, go to Mail, and click the gear icon in the bottom-left corner of the window.
- Select Preferences from the pop-up menu, then click Accounts.
- Click the + button at the bottom of the Account Settings pane, then enter the information for your new alias.
- Once you’ve set up an alias, you can use it to send and receive mail on iCloud.com and on any device that has Mail turned on in iCloud settings.
Can you make a new iCloud account without losing everything?
It’s possible to make a new iCloud account without losing everything, although you will lose some data. Any data that is only saved to your iCloud storage plan will be lost, but data that is saved to your device (such as photos and videos) will remain. You also have the option of keeping your contacts, keychain, calendars, and the Safari app. If you change the email associated with your Apple ID but keep the same ID, you won’t lose anything.
Can I delete my Apple ID and make a new one with the same email?
Based on posts here, it does not appear that you can delete your Apple ID and make a new one with the same email. It seems that the primary email address of a deleted AppleID can never be used as an AppleID again.
How do I start over with a new Apple ID?
If you want to start over with a new Apple ID, the first thing you need to do is sign out of your current Apple ID.
- You can do this from the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window.
- Once you’ve signed out, click on the option to create a new Apple ID.
- Enter your credit card and billing information, then click continue.
- You can also choose None, and learn what to do if None isn’t showing or you can’t select it.
Will creating a new Apple ID delete everything?
There are a few things to keep in mind when changing your Apple ID. If you’re simply changing your Apple ID, your data won’t go anywhere. However, if you’re switching to another Apple ID, some data will be removed from your device.
Although you can always restore it if saved on iCloud. When changing your Apple ID, you may also want to consider transferring your content to your new account. This way, you’ll have access to all of your data and files in one place. You can use iCloud to help make this process easier.
Can I change Apple ID without losing everything?
If you want to change the email address that’s associated with your Apple ID, you can do so without losing any of your account information. Your contacts, purchases, and other data will all stay intact. The only thing that will change is the email address that you use to sign in to your Apple ID account.
Can I delete my Apple ID and start over?
Deleting your Apple ID will also delete any content stored in your iCloud account and revoke your access to Apple services. You may instead choose to deactivate your account and then reactivate it at any time to restore access to your Apple ID and Apple services.
Will I lose everything if I delete my Apple ID?
When you sign out of your Apple ID, it won’t delete everything from your device. However, some of your data will be removed from your device to some degree. When you sign out of iCloud, any data stored on your device will be removed. However, that data will still remain in iCloud.
How do I create another iCloud account?
There are a few different ways to create an iCloud account, but the most common way is to do it directly from your iPhone.
- To do this, open the Settings app and tap on Mail, then Accounts.
- Tap Add Account and select iCloud from the list of options.
- Enter your Apple ID and password, then tap Next.
- If prompted, enter six-digit verification code sent to your trusted device or phone number to complete sign in.
Can I make a new Apple ID without losing my data?
Yes, you can make a new Apple ID without losing your data. You can save all data on your iPhone first, then upload it to your new Apple ID.
How do I create a 2nd Apple ID?
There are a few reasons you might want to create a second Apple ID. Maybe you have multiple email addresses and want to keep them all separate, or maybe you want to share content with other family members but keep your own information private. Whatever the reason, it’s easy to set up a second Apple ID on your iPhone or iPad. Here’s how:
- Open the Settings app and tap on your name at the top of the screen.
- Tap “Add Family Member…” and then choose “Create a child account.”
- Enter your child’s date of birth and tap “Next.”
- Choose “Create a new Apple ID” and enter your child’s name and email address. Be sure to use a different email address than the one you used for your first Apple ID.
- If you don’t have another email address, you can create a free iCloud account by tapping “Get a free iCloud account” on the next screen.
- Create a password for your child’s new Apple ID and select three security questions. Tap “Next.”
- Review the Terms and Conditions and tap “Agree” if you agree to them.
- You’ll receive an email verification from Apple; just follow the link in that email to complete setup of your child’s new Apple ID.
Can you have 2 Apple IDs at once?
It is possible to sign in and use multiple Apple IDs on an iPhone or iPad. You can log in and set up multiple Apple IDs on an iOS device from the Settings app, and use them for different purposes like contacts, email, notes, bookmarks, etc. Each ID can be used for a different purpose, such as personal versus work contacts. Multiple IDs can also be helpful if you want to keep separate iCloud accounts for different purposes.
Does deleting Apple ID delete everything?
When you delete your Apple ID, you will no longer be able to sign in or use any of the services that are associated with it. This includes iCloud, Apple Books, the App Store, Apple Pay, Messages, FaceTime, and Find My, as well as any other apps or services that you use with your Apple ID. Your data associated with these services will be permanently deleted.
How do I delete my Apple ID and create a new one?
To remove an Apple ID and associated data from your iPhone or iPad, you must sign out of every Apple service that uses your Apple ID. This includes the App Store, iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, and more. Once you’ve signed out of all services, you can then delete your Apple ID from your device.
Deleting your Apple ID will also delete any data associated with that account from your device. This includes contacts, photos, documents, and more. Be sure to back up your data before deleting your Apple ID. To create a new Apple ID, go to appleid.apple.com and follow the instructions on the screen.
Can I delete my iCloud account and make a new one?
It is possible to delete an iCloud account and create a new one. Deleting the iCloud account will remove all data associated with that account from the device, including any backups that were made.
- To create a new iCloud account, tap on “Get a Free Apple ID” in Settings.
- After creating the iCloud account, you are able to use that account with iMessage and FaceTime by tapping on Messages in Settings and then Send & Receive.