If you’re having trouble logging into your Facebook account, you can try finding your account by entering your email address, phone number or full name in the Find Your Account field on the login page.
If you don’t know your password, click Forgot Password to reset it.
Once you find your account, make sure to use a computer or mobile device that you’ve previously used to log into your account so we can send you a code to verify your identity.
How can I retrieve my Facebook account 2022?
It’s really easy to retrieve your Facebook account if you’ve forgotten your password or login information.
- All you need to do is go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover, then tap More below the cover photo and select Find support or report profile.
- From there, tap Something Else and submit a request to recover your account.
- Once you’ve submitted your request, Facebook will send you instructions on how to reset your password and regain access to your account.
How can I get my Facebook account back?
If you’re trying to recover an old account that you can no longer log into, there are a few different ways you can try to get back into it.
- First, see if you can remember any of the information associated with the account, such as the email address or phone number you used to sign up for it.
- If you have that information, you can enter it on Facebook’s login page and select “Forgot password?” to reset your password and regain access to your account.
- If you don’t have any of the account information required to log in, you can still try to recover your account by using Facebook’s Trusted Contacts feature.
- With this feature, you designate three to five friends who will be able to help you regain access to your account if you ever get locked out.
- To set up Trusted Contacts, go to Facebook’s Help Center and search for “Trusted Contacts.”
- Once you’ve designated your trusted contacts, if you ever need to recover your account, Facebook will send codes to those contacts that you can use to gain access to your account.
- Another option for recovering an old Facebook account is to reach out to Facebook directly.
- You can do this by filling out Facebook’s online form for reporting an issue.
- Be sure to include as much information about your account as possible so that Facebook can verify that you are the rightful owner of the account.
How can I recover my Facebook password without code?
There are a few ways you can go about recovering your Facebook password without using a code.
- One way is to tap on the ‘Forgot Password?’ link on the login page.
- From there, you’ll need to type in either the email address, mobile phone number, full name, or username associated with your account.
- Once you’ve done that, simply hit the ‘Search’ button and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Another route you can take is to answer a few security questions that only you would know the answer to.
- If you’re able to successfully answer those, then you’ll be able to reset your password and get back into your account.