To change your email on Facebook:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Settings.
- In the Account Settings section, tap Profile details.
- Scroll down to Contact info and tap Edit.
- Enter a new email address under Email and tap Save Changes.
Can I change my Facebook recovery email?
The Facebook General Settings screen enables you to change your recovery email address.
- To remove an existing email address from the list, select the “Remove” link next to it.
- To add a new email address, use the “Add Another Email” link and be sure to save your changes before exiting the screen.
Can I contact Facebook to recover account?
To begin the account recovery process, you’ll need to go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Once there, look for the “More” option below the account’s cover photo.
- From the drop-down menu that appears, select “Find support or report profile.”
- On the next screen, you’ll see the option to “Submit” under the “Something Else” category.
- Tap on this, and then on “Recover this account” on the following screen.
- Finally, hit “Submit” and follow the on-screen instructions to finish recovering your account.
How do I find out what my Facebook password is and email?
There are a few ways you can find out your Facebook password and email.
- One way is to go to the Facebook website and click on the “Forgot your password?” link.
- This will take you to a page where you can enter your email address or phone number associated with your Facebook account.
- Once you enter this information, Facebook will send you an email or text message with a link to reset your password.
- Another way to find out your Facebook password is to use a third-party password recovery tool.
- These tools are designed to help users recover lost or forgotten passwords for various online accounts, including Facebook.
- To use one of these tools, you’ll need to provide some basic information about your Facebook account, such as your username, email address, or phone number.
- Once you enter this information, the tool will search through its database of stolen passwords to see if it has yours.
- If it does, it will provide you with a way to reset your password.
- Finally, if you’re still having trouble finding your Facebook password, you can always contact Facebook’s customer support team for assistance.
How do I send an email to Facebook support?
If you’re having trouble with your Facebook account, you can try emailing the general Facebook support email: [email protected]. When you contact Facebook, be sure to include as much information as possible about your issue. The more details you provide, the better the chances of Facebook being able to help you.
For example, if you’re having problems logging in, include information about what device and browser you’re using, any error messages you’re seeing, and anything else that might be relevant. If you don’t get a response from Facebook within a few days, or if your issue isn’t resolved to your satisfaction, you can also try reaching out to them through social media. Facebook has a Twitter account (@facebook) that you can use to send them direct messages, and they also have a dedicated Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/help/) where they post updates and announcements.
How do I contact Facebook support?
There are a few ways to contact Facebook support.
- The first is to log into your account and click on the profile picture in the top right corner.
- This will drop down a menu, and you should then click “Help & Support.”
- From here, you can search for specific topics or browse through general categories.
- If you can’t find what you’re looking for, there is also an option to contact Facebook directly by clicking on the “Report a Problem” link.
- Another way to get in touch with Facebook is to visit their Help Center at https://www.facebook.com/help/.
- Here, you can again browse through topics or search for specific issues. There is also a form that you can fill out to send a message directly to Facebook support.
How can I talk to Facebook support?
There are a few ways that you can talk to Facebook support.
- First, you can log into your Facebook profile and click on your profile picture in the top right corner. This should drop down a menu.
- Click “Help & Support.” From here, you will be able to search for answers to common questions or browse through popular topics.
- If you still can’t find what you’re looking for, you can click on the “Contact Us” link at the bottom of the page.
- You can also contact Facebook support by phone. To do this, go to the “Help Center” page and click on the “Contact Us” link.
- On the next page, enter your information and question into the provided form.
- Once you submit the form, you will be given a case number and directions on how to call Facebook support.
Can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
Yes, you can talk to a live person at Facebook by calling 650-543-4800, 650-308-7300, or 650-897-1300. When you call one of these numbers, your conversation will be connected to a live person who can help you with your inquiry.
How do I get in contact with Facebook support?
If you need to get in touch with Facebook support, the best way to do so is by logging into your Facebook profile and clicking on your profile picture in the top right corner. This should drop down a menu. From there, click “Help & Support.”
This will take you to a page where you can browse through various topics to find the answer to your question. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, there is also an option to submit a request to Facebook support.
How do I contact Facebook by phone?
If you need to contact Facebook by phone, the best way to do so is to use their customer service number. This number is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and can be found by searching for “Facebook customer service” online. When you call this number, you will be asked to verify your account with some personal information before being able to speak to a customer service representative.
Once you have verified your account, the representative will be able to help you with whatever issue you are having. Keep in mind that it may take a few minutes to get through to someone on the phone, so please be patient.
How do I speak to a live person at Facebook?
- In order to speak with a live person at Facebook, you will need to go to the official Facebook support page and click on the “Help” section.
- Once you are there, scroll down and click on the “Need help?” option.
- From there, you will want to select the “Chat” option in order to speak with someone who can assist you further.
What is Facebook official email address?
There is no one definitive answer to this question as Facebook does not have a customer service email address that is published for everyone to see. However, there are a few ways that you can get in touch with Facebook if you need assistance.
One way is to fill out the form on their Help Center page. This form will allow you to select a category and subcategory that best describes your issue, and then provide additional details about what you need help with. Once you submit the form, Facebook will send an email to their support team with your request.
Another way to get in touch with Facebook is through their Twitter account, @facebook. You can tweet them your question or issue and someone from their team will respond back to you via direct message. Finally, if you have a business-related question or issue, you can fill out the form on their Business Help Center page.
How do I send a message to Facebook?
To start a new message conversation on Facebook:
- Tap at the top of Facebook.
- Tap New Message to start a new conversation.
- Start typing a name into the To field. Names of friends will appear in a dropdown.
- Select the person or people you want to message.
- Type your message, then tap Send.
How do I send a message to Facebook support?
If you’re having trouble with your Facebook account, or you think something might be wrong with the site, you can report a problem to them. To do this:
- Go to the Help and Support section from the account dropdown menu.
- Select Report a Problem.
- Click Something went wrong.
- Complete & submit the contact form.
How can I recover my Facebook account if I forgot my email and password?
You may be able to get back into your Facebook account by using an alternate email or mobile phone number listed on your account. Follow these steps:
- Go to facebook.com/login/identify and enter either the email address or phone number associated with your account into the ‘Email or Phone’ field.
- Click ‘Search’.
- If prompted, enter the CAPTCHA code and click ‘Continue’.
- Facebook will search for your account and, if found, will send a message to the email address or phone number you entered with instructions on how to reset your password.
Can Facebook friends help recover account?
There are a few things you can do to make it easier to recover your account if you lose access.
- First, make sure your email address and phone number are up to date in your account settings.
- This way, if you ever need to reset your password, you’ll have a way to do so.
- You can also learn more about tips on how to keep your account secure.
- By taking a few precautionary measures, you can make it much less likely that you’ll ever need to rely on friends to help you get back on Facebook.
Does Facebook still have chat support?
At Facebook, we are committed to providing the best possible experience for our users. We know that sometimes people need help with using our features or have questions about how Facebook works. That’s why we offer several different ways for you to get support from us.
The first place to start is our Help Center. This is where you can find answers to many common questions about Facebook. If you can’t find what you’re looking for in the Help Center, you can also contact us directly through our Live Chat feature. We also offer phone support for some issues. You can find our phone number in the Help Center as well.
Finally, we have a team of experts who can provide one-on-one coaching to help you grow your business on Facebook. Whether you need help with a technical issue or just want to learn more about how to use Facebook effectively, we are here to help.
How do you contact Facebook if you have a problem?
- You can contact Facebook by tapping in the top right of Facebook and scrolling to the bottom to select Report a Problem.
- Then, you can select the Facebook product you’re having a problem with and describe your problem in the text box, including the steps you took to encounter the issue.
- You can also attach a screenshot (optional) before tapping Submit.
Can I send email to Facebook to recover my account?
If you’re having trouble logging into your Facebook account or need to get in touch with Facebook for help with your account, there are a few different ways you can reach them.
One way is to email Facebook at [email protected]. This inbox is specifically for recovering disabled or hacked accounts, resetting your password, and accessing a locked Page. Keep in mind that because this inbox is only monitored by automated systems, it may take a while to get a response back from Facebook.
How can I get my Facebook password without a phone number and email?
There are a few ways to retrieve your forgotten Facebook password without a phone number or email address.
- One way is to simply answer some of the security questions that you set up when you first created your account.
- Another way is to use one of your trusted contacts to help you reset your password.
- Lastly, if you have access to an old computer or device on which you were previously logged in to your Facebook account, you can try using the “Forgot Password” feature from there.
How do I chat with Facebook support team?
If you need to chat with Facebook support, there are a few ways to do it. One is to go to the official help page and click on the link below the chat button. This will open up a conversation in your Messenger tab.
You can also use the Live Chat feature by clicking on the chat icon in the upper right-hand corner of the Facebook page. This will open up a new window where you can chat with a Facebook representative.
Did Facebook Get Rid of chat support?
No, Facebook does not have a live chat support. However, they do have a page where you can submit a question to their team and someone will get back to you within 24 hours.